Directly reporting to Head of Finance
- Assistance in concluding and terminating all employment, civil and management contracts, including drafting contracts, agreements, orders, etc.;
- Preparation, administration and storage of employment files;
- Maintenance of employees' work documentation, issuing and formulating work books;
- Track of sick leaves and vacations;
- Current consultations on all labor, legal and administrative disputes and issues;
- Representation of the company before the Labor Inspection and other control bodies, preparation of the necessary documents during inspection.
- Contact person for Labor medicine.
- Establish health and safety working conditions (OHS) in the company, preparation of the necessary set of documents concerning safe working conditions for each site of the company;
- Preparation of work schedules and time shifts for employees working on shifts and cumulative reporting of working time;
- Processing of all necessary information for the calculation of remuneration;
- Calculation of remunerations and preparation for payment;
- Supports the HR software implementation and maintenance process;
- Prepare reports for senior management, finance department, etc.
- Support Budget process related to calculation of personnel costs;
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements are met.
· Professional experience in the position of Payroll over 3 years;
· Good knowledge and experience in the field of labor and insurance legislation;
· Excellent computer skills - MS Office;
· Fluency in English;
· Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines;
· Proactivity and quick perception of information.
· Work with HR software.