BOX NOW is an innovative tech delivery company entering the Bulgarian market. We are highly customer-oriented, and we want to bring independence to pick up your orders whenever is convenient for you by using our Automated Parcel Machines.
BOX NOW is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a new, dynamic, tech-oriented, growing company with a start-up culture, but on a specific and well-funded project that combines logistics, e-commerce, and customer service.
We are looking for an Integrations Specialist to support technical integration of the BOX NOW delivery platform with Bulgarian e-shops.
You will work with our team to assist new partners with any tech-related problems and integrate their systems with BOX NOW. This is an excellent opportunity to be a crucial part of the team of an ambitious company entering the Bulgarian market.
We are growing our team with the vision of having top performers who contribute directly to the growth of the company, and we want to provide an enjoyable and rewarding working experience. As a result, we offer:
• Great opportunity to work and build carrier in an international company
• Excellent remuneration package
• Opportunity to work alongside experienced people who are always eager to mentor
• Opportunity for personal and professional development
• Great working conditions
• Help our newly signed partners with integrating the BOX NOW plugin into their online store
• Set permissions and manage the BOX NOW Back-end settings for signed partners
• Investigate problems and bugs and fix them
• Coordinate activities with the Commercial team
How to apply:
If this is a challenging opportunity for you and you are interested, send us your recent CV in English + link to your LinkedIn profile. We will treat your application with confidentiality, professionalism, and respect. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field (a formal degree is not a requirement, skills are what counts)
• Working with log-in tools (ex. Elasticsearch)
• Experience in reading and understanding other people’s code
• Experience in writing technical documentation
• Any experience with CMS and eCommerce platforms (WooCommerce / Shopify / OpenCart or any other eCommerce platform) will be appreciated
• Any experience with APIs will be greatly appreciated
• Basic Azure or Google cloud experience will be appreciated
• Team-oriented mentality, problem-solving attitude and attention to detail
• Bulgarian and English Language (a must)